For use of get2Clouds® produced by NOS Mircrosystems Ltd.
1. Our Policy
- get2clouds.com and get2Clouds® is a product of NOS Microsystems Ltd. Privacy is an integral part of our software products, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users’ in this policy we explain for we will treat your personal information.
2. Personal Information
- You don’t need to provide any personal information to us to use our site or download get2Clouds®.
- If you do voluntarily provide information to us when using our site and application you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us. The ways you might give us personal information might include subscribing to hear from us, emailing us with a question, posting a comment on our sites and through the use of our software products.
- We collect your personal information so that you can participate in the community by posting comments on the sites and/or having your questions answered by us. Sometimes we’ll use your personal information for administration or internal business purposes.
3. What You Disclose to Others
- If you voluntarily disclose personal or other information on any public part of get2clouds.com, be aware that this will become public information and can be collected and used by other parties.
- We cannot control what others do with the personal information you’ve disclosed publicly on get2clouds.com.
- Of course, if you post comments using a username alone, this might not be enough to allow others to identify you.
- If you share information via social media, including Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites.
4. Anonymous Data
When you visit our sites, we can record certain anonymous information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet Service Provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to get2clouds.com;
- The operating system which your computer uses.
We only use this information for statistical and website development purposes and to improve our services to you. It does not tell us who you are.
5. Access to and/or Changing Your Personal Information
i. International Transfer of Information
- Our servers and information processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world, so the information collected from you will be stored in those countries.
- By voluntarily providing information to us when using get2clouds.com, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us, including the transfer to other countries.
ii. Behavioral Advertising & Cookies
- The anonymous data collected by these cookies is separate from the data we collect when you create an account with us.
- You can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- We tell you about the intended use or disclosure and you don’t object to that use or disclosure;
- We may believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions;
- We may be required by law to disclose the information.
- Our sites have reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorized access to, information under our control
iiii. Policy Updates
- Privacy requirements often change and improve. As a result we’ll probably need to change this policy from time to time.
- When we do amend the policy the changes will be effective immediately.
iiiii. Special Circumstances